Monday, July 13, 2009

It's been a little I'm back!

I have been wrapping up some big projects coming your way soon.

Some new bands-stay tuned.

Here are some projects I can mention that are finishing.

Stone18- Classic Rock/Modern Rock/crazy guitars, great drums, and pure rock for all those who live for that kind of stuff ;)

Narcolepts- my personal baby.

Rain Rain- mixing the album. Electronic/Dance/Alternative. Rain is a very talented singer/songwriter who is not afraid to take chances and create chaos. My kind of project!

New singer/songwriter Francis Zagarrigo - Finsihed creating an awesome song with this guy and he has a geat voice. Looking forward to working more with him.
The first acoustic demo is finished.

Some other projects which I will mention as they get closer to conclusion.

Always creating.

I will have links to all of the projects once they get settled.

More projects in the works and very excited! Keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP