Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"I'll Keep Smiling" video number 8 on top ten 10 countdown!

At the end of 2008 I finished electronic/acoustic/pop artist Joel Evans cd "Embracing the light, the dark, and then some..."

You can check out both of his albums here on cdbaby

Jet Kanashi - Enjoy the Sadness
Joel Evans - Embracing the light, the dark, and then some... will be out later this year.
Here is the single from the record. I'll Keep Smiling

On both albums I did the arrangements, produced, played all the instruments, mixed and mastered. Joel wrote the lyrics and collaborated on ideas.

I'm happy to say all the hard work has payed off and the albums are doing great. The "I'll keep Smiling" video is in the top ten video countdown standing off to some heavy competitors.
When Indie artists can throw down with major label artists like Pink, Madonna, Coldplay and it's the fans who choose who they would like to hear then the rules are changing for the better. Welcome to the new day and the new times. Here is the video I'll Keep Smiling

Be sure to check out "Embracing the light, the dark, and then some... " for a great mix of acoustic/pop/electronic songs that create a great listening experience in 2009.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP