Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Projects

Some very cool albums and ep's coming soon.

I'm writing some songs for singer Damon Daniels. We are making a soul/folk/acoustic style with some darker elements. The firsts song "OOh Baby" is a classic that will warm your soul. Yeah it's that good. He is going to sound amazing on it. Damon has a very strong/soulful voice and he is going to impress.

New artist Latonia Salazar came to me with an idea of something you would hear in the movie Twilight. She is a talented singer/songwriter that I have the pleasure of working with to create this mood of forest, open spaces and broken promises.

Country/Blues artist Roy Brown met up with me and showed me some classics of Johnny Cash, Alabama, and some other rock tunes and the idea came to me. Roy has a rich sound to his voice and we are making some modern/classic/country/rock songs with a twist of chaos and experimental elements that could make this one of a kind.

Once their websites are up and running and their other links are active, I will have all connections to these artists available.

More coming your way,

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP